Please complete our online application through the TalentEd Recruit & Hire link at the bottom of this page.
Special Education Teacher
Application deadline date: Mon., December 14, 2015
This person is responsible for providing assessment and instruction to students with disabilities.
1. Prefer special education strategist degree but will consider ID or LD certification. Must have ability to obtain ND license.
2. Position requires effective interpersonal and communication skills and knowledge of special education processes and affiliated paperwork.
3. Experience in developing effective behavior intervention plans preferred.
Starting salary: $43,525 to $63,975
Early Childhood Special Education Teacher
Application deadline date: Tues., December 22, 2015
There is one full-time position and one half-time position available. In January, the half-time position will be full-time through the rest of the school year. The start time for these positions can be flexible.
These positions entail case-managing and teaching morning and afternoon class sessions of children ages 3 to 6 who qualify for an Individual Education Program. Typically, developing peers are also
integrated into the classroom.
1. A Bachelor's Degree in any area of Special Education
2. A valid ND teaching certificate
3. A valid ND credential in Early Childhood Special Education.
Application deadline date: Tues., December 22, 2015.
Starting salary: $43,525 to $63,795
*Salary will be prorated accordingly.
TalentEd Recruit & Hire (link)
The Bismarck Public School District uses an online application process. All external applicants must complete the online application to be considered for all job openings with BPS.
The link for the internal application is found in the upper right corner at the TalentEd Recruit & Hire site. Current BPS employees can complete the internal application to apply for positions in the same category as their current job (i.e., current contracted teachers applying for a different teaching position, support staff employees applying for a different support staff position, etc.). Temporary employees and substitutes, both regular and long term, are NOT considered internal applicants and should complete the external application to apply for posted positions.
Veteran's Preference will be applied for qualified applicants in compliance with the North Dakota Century Code.